Ticket and Accommodations Terms and Conditions
Last updated: November 15; 2019, October 28, 2020
These are the terms (the “Agreement”) that govern your attendance at or participation in the Grow Tradefest event (the “Event”). By registering for the Event you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, which form a legally binding contract between HubX12 LLC (the “Event Host”) and any registered exhibitor, sponsor, attendee, or participant ("Registrant" or “you”). If you are registering on behalf of another party, it is your responsibility to ensure that such party is aware of these terms and accepts them; by completing the registration you are warranting that you have made the party aware of these terms and that they have accepted these terms.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED. All attendees of the Event must register for the Event and obtain a valid badge, wristband, or other identification credentials required by the Event Host prior to gaining access to the Event.
2. AGE RESTRICTION. No one under the age of 21 will be permitted to attend the Event under any circumstances.
3. REFUNDS. Packages and tickets purchased in connection with the Event are non-refundable and non-transferable. Tickets will roll over if event is re-scheduled due to Covid 19, other health issues or in case of a natural disaster.
1. VALID PHOTO IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR CHECK-IN. The credential that the Event Host issues a Registrant after Registrant presents a valid government-issued photo ID at check-in is herein referred to as “Badge.” To pick up a Badge on-site, Registrant must appear in-person and present a government-issued photo ID that matches Registrant’s legal name.
2. BADGE MUST REMAIN VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES DURING THE SHOW. Each Registrant must visibly display Registrant's Badge on Registrant's front torso at all times without exception.
3. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS TO ID REGISTRANT. The Event Host reserves the right at any time to request a photo ID to verify that the individual wearing the Badge matches the Badge name.
4. REPLACEMENT BADGES. Replacement Badges are available for individuals who have not been removed for violating any of the Event's terms and conditions as described herein. The service charge for reprinting a replacement Badge is $25.00, in addition to any amounts already paid. Registrant must show a photo ID matching the original registration information. Registrant assumes the risk of missing Show activities while the Event Host reprints the replacement Badge.
C. DURING THE SHOW
1. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS TO REMOVE OR DENY ADMISSION. The Event Host reserves the right to deny admission or remove persons at the Event for any reason or for no reason, including those deemed a risk to the professional atmosphere of the Event, as determined in the Event Host's sole discretion. Grounds for denial of admission or for removal include, but are not limited to, any individual who violates any term or condition set forth herein.
2. USE OF NAME AND LIKENESS. The Event Host may capture Registrant's image on video or in photos. The Event Host shall have the right in perpetuity to use Registrant's name, image, and likeness in connection with the Event or in promotion of future events. The Event Host is permitted, although not obligated, to include Registrant's name as a credit in connection with the image.
3. GRANTS. Registrant hereby grants the Event Host and the Event Host’s assigns, licensees, and successors the right to use candid group photos or videos without securing additional permission.
4. RELEASE. Registrant releases the Event Host and the Event Host’s agents, assigns, licensees, and successors from any claims that may arise regarding the use of Registrant's image, including any claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, or infringement of moral rights, rights of publicity, or copyright.
D. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES AT THE SHOW
CANNABIS USE AT SHOW IS PROHIBITED. State and local laws regarding medical cannabis notwithstanding, Registrant understands that use, possession, and/or distribution of THC products at the Event are strictly prohibited due to local and venue regulations.
2. PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY IS PROHIBITED. Photography during any speaker session is prohibited unless the photographer is a member of the media and has a designated Press Badge issued by the Event Host. Videography is prohibited by all attendees, including those with a designated Press Badge.
3. BADGE PASSING IS PROHIBITED. You are prohibited from passing your validly issued Badge to another individual for use to access any part of the Event. For any Registrant violating this term, the Event Host will confiscate and deactivate such Registrant’s Badge, and the Registrant will not be allowed re-entry to the Event or entitled to any refund.
4. SOLICITATION IS PROHIBITED FOR NON-EXHIBITORS. Solicitation, demonstration, or distribution of promotional materials, products, and services is strictly prohibited unless Registrant has executed an exhibitor contract with the Event Host.
5. VAPING AND SMOKING. Smoking and vaping of tobacco products is only allowed in designated outdoor areas.
REGISTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND ACCEPTS THESE RULES. Any individual attending the Event, in any capacity, including but not limited to, attendees, exhibitors, and speakers, hereby accept the terms and conditions of the Event, as set forth herein. Any individual attending the Event further understands, acknowledges, and accepts that violation of any of the terms contained herein may result in the individual being immediately removed from the Event. Any individual attending the Event, understands, acknowledges, and accepts that anyone who is removed from the Event for any reason will not be allowed to re-entry and will not be issued a refund.
D. ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS
NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES. The Event Host gives no warranties in respect of any aspect of the Event or any materials related thereto or offered at the Event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness, and merchantability. The Event is provided on an “as-is” basis. Neither the Event Host nor its affiliates accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you or any person on any aspect of the Event or any information provided at the Event.
2. DAMAGE LIMITATION. Except as required by law, neither the Event Host nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages, or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event, or any other aspect related thereto or in connection with this Agreement.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Event Host assumes no liability for any loss, damage, or injury to Registrant or to any of its officers, agents, employees, or contractors, whether attributable to accident, fire, water, theft, or any other cause whatsoever. The maximum aggregate liability of the Event Host for any claim in any way connected with, or arising from, the Event or this Agreement, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission), shall be limited to the amount paid by you to the Event Host under this Agreement.
4. INDEMNIFICATION. Registrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Event Host, its affiliates, and their respective employees, directors, officers, and agents, from any and all liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) (collectively, “Losses”) due to, arising from, or in connection with any third party claim, suit, judgment or proceeding (a “Claim”) alleging: (i) any breach by Registrant of this Agreement; (ii) any wrongful conduct committed by Registrant pursuant to or in performance of this Agreement; or (iii) that any Registrant's activities, content or practices violates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of a third party, are defamatory or obscene, or violate any law or other judicial or administrative regulation.
5. MISCELLANEOUS. The Event Host's failure to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. The Event Host shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond the Event Host's reasonable control. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you without the prior written consent of the Event Host. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri, and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Missouri courts. A party that substantially prevails in an action brought under this Agreement is entitled to recover from the other party its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by such party in the action. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all modifications must be in a writing, signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein.